Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Look Inside Of The Mind And See, Original Heads, Check 1-2-3"


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: At it's best, music is timeless. Well over a decade after it's release and Black Moon's "Killin' Every Nigga (Reality)" still manages to make me feel like I'm right back back on the corner of Franklin Avenue and Union Street in Brooklyn twisting up a bag from Bergen and Underhill in a fronto leaf (NOTE: My smoking days are well behind me. However, with the Holiday season right around the bend, I will gladly accept all charitable donations and gifts in the form of money and/or premium Whiskey. Thank Y.O.U.) ... I guess that it's kind of like how the sensation of taking a bite out of a York© Peppermint Pattie has been known to transport people to the sparkling ski slopes of the Aspens ... lol. This 1 is for my O.G. 90's crimeys. Shout out to my longest-running-friend-and-brother-from-another-mother Mr. 401 K. In life, we dream forward and understand backward. Sit with that for a minute yall. This is Livestyle.




BONUS:

Persuant to our unspoken, yet, explicity understood Livestyle user agreement, in exchange for your undying loyalty and your priceless promulgation of this fly gospel, it is my responsibility to elucidate upon my über random references and bring Y.O.U. into my world. Truthfully, I sometimes forget that A) Not all of my readers are as old as me and B) Age not withstanding, some people were not and are not the pop-culture T.V. junkie that I am.

Anyway, the above vintage T.V. commercial should clear up any confusion boys and girls. Remember: York© Peppermint Pattie is the original chocolate covered get fresh chew ... lol. Too cool for school.

No comments: