Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Curt@!n$ AKA @DopeBoyC Interview @ KarmaloopTV (Pts. 1 x 2).


Uno.




Dos.

The 1st Lady Of LiveStyle Says: Curt@!n$ is LiveStyle family (and like he said in this KarmaLoop TV interview, spelling his name with extra characters is a b!tC#. LOL!) After being introduced to this young Leader, Curt@!n$ has become increasingly more interesting to me. I even find myself often retweeting words of inspiration from Mr. @DopeBoyC when I'm on a Twitter rant.

Anyway, 'Ye was right. Curt@!n$ is a fashion genius. But to no avail, the man behind this genius was my brother Chris Live himself. Bet Y.O.U. didn't know that! I'll let him kick game to Y.O.U. next. ;c )

Signing Off...



CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Well, well, well, leave it to my adoring little sister to put me on the spot. I have had the distinct pleasure of knowing Curt@!n$ for the better part of 10 years and have watched him evolve into a true artist in every sense of the word. That being the case, I will say what my little-brother-from-another-mother's diplomacy will not allow him too: Curt@!n$ IS the father of a lot of this streetwear "Hipster"-Hop shit! Biters beware.

Now, with regard to my sister's assertion that I was the man behind the "genius", whilst I am a notable garment guru and did play a major part in introducing young Curt@!n$ to various vintage labels and forgotten fly fashions, he is indeed his own man ... Curt@!n$ took it to the next level.

To my loyal Livestyle readers I must assure Y.O.U. that there is no conflict of interest here - my ongoing Jihad against Trendoid cybernetic organisms is still in full swing ... Dope Boy C could never fall into that contemptible category. No, Curt@!ns is an original and here, @ Livestyle, we are champions of individuality above all else. Get ya mind right kid. Holla @ ya boy in BK!