Thursday, November 12, 2009

Keep It On The Download: Don Cannon, A Different Cloth x Money In The Bank Present: PUSH! Montana - The Rebirth Of Fresh 1.0 (No Floors)



Streaming Audio/Purchase Link: Soundcloud.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: From its inception, Livestyle was created to expound the intricacies of good sense and style with regard to music, arts, clothing and culture ... think "Money, Clothes and Hoes" elevated ... lol. As an artist myself, this self erected platform has served me very well in the year and some change that I have been building this brand and I am always proud to share this stage with my family that truly represent the grind.

PUSH! Montana and I go back like we lost something - this brother-from-another-mother is 1 of the few MC's stepping into this game that I give a fuck about ... I've never been down with doing something "strange for some change" just to get on ... lol. Hosted by Philadelphia born, Atlanta based super producer and DJ Don Cannon, "The Rebirth Of Fresh 1.0 (No Floors)" is a cohesive collection of records and freestyles that showcase the homie's full sonic and artistic range ... 1 dimensional PUSH! is not. Truthfully, in this day and age, being an unsigned talent can be a blessing as evidenced by PUSH! Montana and his latest effort.

Free from the burden of being tethered to the pipe dreams of delusional A&R's, PUSH! is able to smuggle his raw snowflake laced bars past customs and his competitors and manages to deliver a stellar follow up to his last mixtape "When Push Comes To Shove". I mean, what else would Y.O.U. expect from a Black Flag waving Brooklyn boy? Shout out to my brothers-from-other-mothers Mr. 401 K, Mandalay Jay and, of course, Walt Live! Support a real nigga why don't ya!? Good shit!

No comments: