Monday, November 16, 2009

The Caviar House & Prunier = Red Lobster This is NOT.


Information Courtesy Of: Luxist.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Caviar, much like fine cigars, is 1 of those rich things that sounds like something that you're supposed to enjoy when Y.O.U. reach certain financial heights. It's an upper class association thing ... It's perceived value, in my opinion, exceeds well beyond it's actual taste. I mean, I have had caviar before - some of the best - and fish eggs are really not my thing ... I would much rather spend obscene amounts of money on lunch @ Per Se in the Time Warner Building @ Columbus Circe in NYC.

That having been said, I do respect the high end market for the roe from sturgeon species and the Caspian Sea purports to offer the best that this delicacy has to offer. Yes, Iran has much more to offer the world than just oil, opium and nuclear arms ... Lol. With that in mind, I am proud to introduce Y.O.U. to Caviar House & Prunier.

This Geneva based company has etched out an appreciable name for itself as a provider of gourmet caviar and choice seafood in general. I might have to check out the JFK Airport location of this gastronomical boutique chain and give this whole caviar thing 1 more chance. Word to Biggie! Good shit.

No comments: