Monday, November 9, 2009

The Brand New Leaders 1354 Timberwolves/Seahawks Cap = Fitted To Perfection!


Available Here: Leaders1354.Com

The First Lady Of LiveStyle Says: I'm Sorry! I've been so busy running around being a burgeoning She-E.O. that I have been neglecting my duties to Y.O.U. - not only as a LiveStyle Lady but as a brand rep for Leaders 1354 as well. I gotta hold my family down!

As Y.O.U. can see, the colorway for this cap was inspired by the Minnesota Timberwolves/Seattle Seahawks and hit store shelves a mere 2 days ago. I don't have to tell Y.O.U. that this fitted is super limited, right? Right. Email info@leaders1354.com or call 312.787.7144 to check for size availability. I hope it's not too late! Remember Boys And Girls: Early is never early enough!


Signing Off...
Aisha 



*Cue Young Jeezy Voice*
"Oh yeah" ... we have those too.


No comments: