Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hellooooo Ladies: BCBG On Gilt.Com Nov. 5th @ Noon = Buy Or Die!


BCBG stands for “good style, good attitude” in French — and it definitely lives up to its name. Designer Max Azria, who launched BCBG in 1989, understands the spirit of his fans, who adore his chic, hip styles and his special sense of European design. BCBG consistently delivers looks that are sexy but not too showy, flirty but still sophisticated. Azria has since expanded his empire to include shoes, cosmetics and handbags, all of which stay true to his understated vision.

Information Courtesy Of: Giltfuse.Com


The First Lady Of LiveStyle Says: I have begrudgingly come to the sober understanding that I have to stay away from any and everything BCBG related until I pay off my debt to the damage I did @ the BCBG store in Wicker Park before I left Chicago. But that doesn't mean I have to hold out on the secret from my fellow LiveStyle Ladies. You've read the description above and I trust that Y.O.U. would agree with me that such a barrier breaking brand as BCBG truly embodies what it means to be a LiveStyle Lady. Hurry! Y.O.U. have roughly a day and some change left to become a member @ the online luxury label outpost Giltfuse.Com and indulge in this deluxe designer sale. Don't say that I didn't warn Y.O.U!

Signing Off... 

No comments: