Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hitting Newsstands Next Month: 50 Cent Covers The Dec. 2009/Jan.2010 Issue Of XXL Magazine x Is Set To Drop "I Go Off" With Beanie Sigel This Friday.




CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: The abbreviation for 50 Cent's newest, already leaking like liquor through a cheap corner store plastic cup, album B.efore I. S.elf D.estruct could easily be slightly altered and reinterpreted as B.ecause I. S.elf P.romote ... lol.

Ever the opportunist, the man covering next month's year end double issue of XXL is set to release a brand new single alongside disgruntled former Roc-A-Fella employee Beanie Sigel this Friday. Ohhhhhhhhh, "I Go Off" drops on Friday October 13th, 2009! The promotional tag line for this record reads: "Friday the 13th ... The nightmare begins". Shiver me timbers! LOL!

All bullshit aside, expect the Broad Street Bully to go in on this joint and expect 50 Cent to reap the rewards. It is what it is.

No comments: