Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009! R.I.P. Big Bird.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Much like Columbus Day and other corporate financed holidays, rather than obsess over the dubious origin of Thanksgiving, I prefer to focus on what it means to me and my family. Today my parents have opened up their home to a gang of relatives and friends - people whom, sadly, this side of a funeral, I rarely see ... so, excuse me if I like these circumstances much better.

Now, none of this is intended to make light of the horrific blood soaked history of this country and the massacres brought to bear upon our Native brothers and sisters. That having been said, knowing the scoop has never precluded me from grabbing a big scoop of mashed potatoes and/or whatever other delicacies have been provided and dropping it right on my plate! LOL. This is what it's all about! With that, I wish Y.O.U. a very blessed and highly favored Happy Thanksgiving! This is Livestyle.

No comments: