Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's Been Fun Blogger (NOTE: We Aint NOWHERE Near Done) AKA LiveStyle Is, "On To The Next One"



Information Courtesy Of: Thehoodnerd.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: To paraphrase Allen Ginsberg's consummate "Beat Generation" sonnet, "Howl", due to the recent sweeping Blogger crack-downs abruptly levied against a myriad of popular websites charged with violating Google's seemingly incongruous terms of agreement, this week "I have seen some of the best blogs of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, deleted and wiped clean from the face of the internet".

My address on Blogspot.Com lane was never intended to be a permanent homestead. No, my initial foray into the Blogosphere was simply my 1st cyberspace "bachelor pad", meant to serve as a stepping stone and, now, thanks to the impressive growth that the Livestyle brand has experienced over the year and some change that we have been "sprinkling the world with baby powder" and, more urgently, as the risk of losing ALL that we have published looms larger still, I have decided that it is time to transition to a new hosting platform. Be Clear: In order for Livestyle to succeed and, indeed thrive, Blogger must fail! To be "the man", Y.O.U. have got to beat "the man". LOL.

Alas, whilst I do have a way with words, the same does NOT necessarily hold true for HTML code ... lol. Please bear with me, Aisha and the entire extended Livestyle family as we establish our new domain and box and ship our valuables to a new and improved "deluxe apartment" in the online sky. Stay tuned. Oh yeah, if Y.O.U. have anything to contribute I say, "Stand up young man and/or young woman and let yourself be counted!" Sharing is caring. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: