Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Helloooooo Ladies: The Giuseppe Zanotti High Heel Chain Open Toe Pumps = 1 Pretty Penny.


Available Online Here: www.bloomingdales.com

The First Lady Of LiveStyle Says: I am absolutely 100% confident that my fellow LiveStyle Ladies will surely agree, that shoes like these fabulous cuban link-like goldtone chain trimmed asymmetrical Giuseppe Zanotti High Heel Chain Open Toe Pumps are ever so easy on the eyes - especially when walking through Bloomies on a breezy Sunday evening. I know it's not just me!

Priced at a mere $650, Y.O.U. might need to prepare yourself for this pretty penny of an expense. In the words of my somewhat foreign sister @MushiWooshi, "That's 2 months of my car payment!" What can I say? Y.O.U. gotta pay the price to look this nice!

Signing Off...

No comments: