Sunday, March 7, 2010

"‘Bout To Go "Thriller" Mike Jackson On These Niggas, All I Need’s A Fucking Red Jacket With Some Zippers" = #Truestory

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Whilst I have seriously scaled back my "NEW MUSIC" postings in the wake of the R.I.A.A. fueled Blogger terms of agreement violations witch hunt, there is no sanction (NOTE: @ least none that I know of ... lol) that would preclude me from simply quoting a new hit record. All that I can say about Drake and his good-but-not-nearly-worthy-of-the-hype-pile-on-that-it-is-currently-receiving song, "Over" is that, as evidenced by the selected lyrics in the title of this esteemed entry and the timely .Gif image above from his Degrassi days, "Wheelchair Jimmy" is, indeed, a man of his word! Salute this human being.

No comments: