Thursday, September 17, 2009

A True New Yorker's Map Of The United States.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Honestly, with a few exceptions being made for such noteworthy 1st class cities as Houston, TX, South Beach Miami, FL and, of course, Aisha's beloved hometown of Chicago, IL, this map is pretty much spot on. LOL. I'm sayin' though ... lol. True story.


BONUS:

Although not referenced in the main body of this post, it is completely apro pos that I include Nas's classic DJ Premier produced anthem of inner-city angst, "New York State Of Mind", as an accompaniment to this Illmatic entry. "I'm a addict for sneakers, 20's of buddah and bitches with beepers. In the streets I can greet ya, about blunts I teach ya. Inhale deep like the words of my breath, I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death. I lay puzzled as I backtrack to earlier times, nothing's equivalent to the New York State Of Mind". Real recognize real. This is Livestyle.

1 comment:

YOUNG AYCH said...

LOL yo word up, son.