Monday, September 14, 2009

The Official Livestyle MTV 2009 VMA's Recap AKA This Is The G-Cap/This Is The G-Mix!


Uno.


Kanye West Vs Taylor Swift from Joycelynn Okezie on Vimeo.


Dos.



Tres.



Quatro.



Cinco.



CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Sooooooooo, who would have guessed that asshole South Carolina Congressman (R) Joe Wilson would become such a trendsetter! Yes, lack of decorum is the new "black", behaviorally speaking of course, as both Kanye West and Lil Bow Wow in drag AKA Lil Mama inappropriately bumrushed the stage of last night's MTV V.ideo M.usic A.wards show.

Kanye West's spontaneous combustion occurred when Taylor Swift beat out Beyonce for "Best Female Video Of The Year" or something like that (NOTE: Kanye West was right!) and he bogarded the mic from shorty in an effort to defend Beyonce's honor - Hey! Aint nothing like sucking up to the boss's wife! LOL. Going heavy on the Hennessey will do that to a nigga. It is what it is.

Now, Lil Mama's story is a tad more sad. There are conflicting reports that either A) A drunk Randy Jackson prank called her before the show and put her up to this OR B) Lil Mama got confused and thought that it was "America's Best Dance Crew" time. Did I mention that Lil Bow Ma (I just made that up!) rushed the stage when Jay-Z and Alicia Keys were performing "Empire State Of Mind" off of that BP3? Not that Lil Bow Ma had much of a career to speak of, but, please believe that nobody steals Young Vito's shine and that the industry "blackball" is well in motion.

Oh yeah, Madonna gave an eloquent and, in my esteemed opinion, sincere tribute speech to the late, great Michael Jackson. Janet Jackson lip synched her way through her and her late, great brother's song "Scream". Amber Rose bodied the red carpet. Lady Gaga killed a vulture and wore it to the show and then, during her set, bled all over the stage ... true story. Wale proved that he is a boring media creation with no chance of poppin' in the real world and Beyonce, well Beyonce just did her beautiful thing! Holla @ ya boy in BK!


UPDATE:

Kanye West's ALL CAPS LOCK Apology To Taylor Swift (From His Blog):

"I’M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD’VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! …………………… I’M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!…………….. BEYONCE’S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN’ THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE … WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I’M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT’S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I’M NOT CRAZY YALL, I’M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I’M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!"



1 comment:

Damion009 said...

mr. west! wow man! what the hell were you thinking?