Sunday, September 27, 2009

LiveStyle x PUSH! Montana x CurT@!n$ = A Brooklyn Triumvirate Not To Be Fucked With!


Uno.


Dos. (NOTE: Check out the good CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER cameo in this über hood visual)


Tres. (An unreleased jewel from Young CurT@!n$)


Quatro.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Yes, nepotism is alive and well here @ Livestyle. Now, I am fully aware that such a term carries an ugly connotation of undue preference and credit being assigned to less than impressive people, however, in this instance, this is simply not the case. The distinct Livestyle brand of "cronyism" (or, for our purposes, homieism ... patent pending ... lol) is validated by merit and is only buttressed by the fact that I actually really do fux with these individuals whom I highlight from time-to-time. I mean, it's only right that I use my incredible powers of persuasion to drive our fly culture forward, right? Right. That having been established, allow me to shout out PUSH! Montana and CurT@!n$ AKA Dope Boy C.

I consider both of these gentlemen to be brothers-from-another-mother. PUSH! Montana has been quietly assembling an exciting catalog of exclusive Twitter freestyles that he has so fittingly called the #wentinwednesdays series, while CurT@!n$ has successfully redefined an advanced musical aesthetic that ALL of the jealous little Hipsters try to imitate.

I rap, I write, I model, I hustle and I also support real niggas making a difference and putting in that work. Aint no future in frontin'. Oh yeah, this post is all Brooklyn! This is Livestyle.

No comments: