Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Helloooooo Ladies! Jimmy Choo x H&M Collab Preview 2.0.













Information Courtesy Of: www.nitrolicious.com

Admittedly, I've been neglecting my duties to Y.O.U. as of late and to make up for it, as a true LiveStyle Lady, it's only right that I bring Y.O.U. an extensive sneak peek of the highly anticipated Jimmy Choo collaboration with H&M. Although I was not originally expecting to see an accessory or clothing line, I am extremely glad to see that they managed to conjure up a number of complementary delicate and sophisticated pieces to properly accent the already amazing range of shoes.

Now, not to worry, I didn't forget about my LiveStyle men. Besides a few boots, Y.O.U. can expect to see 2 exquisite ends of the couture continuum from a fall leather jacket to a sharp tailored suit. Jimmy Choo and H&M have also conspired together to dabble in denim and simple tees to be realistic.

This collaboration has come out to be so much more than any of us initially expected ... and that is in no way a b-a-d thing. It's safe to say that I am patiently yet anxiously waiting for November to come around so I can treat myself to a birthday present. Y.O.U. might want to beat me to the release though, I want it ALL! LOL. 

Signing Off...
Aisha

No comments: