Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Limited Edition BBC/Ice Cream BP3 "So Ambitious" T- Shirt Collection = "I Can't Base What I'm Gon' Be Off Of What Everybody Isn't".








"Here are all 3 T-Shirts, all quotes from “So Ambitious”. They should be catching a JAL or ANA flight very soon."

Information Courtesy Of: BBCIcecream.Com/Blog


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: As we have discussed previously, although the Livestyle elevated sense of social hierarchy frowns up regular misguided wandering excursions into the Trendoid filled forest of "mass fashion", 1 can, and should, make an exception when something as grand as the über limited edition BBC/Ice Cream BP3 "So Ambitious" t-shirt collection comes along.

Does it help that the inspiration for this range is 1 of my favorite *Cue Jamaican Voice* chunes on Jay-Z's latest magnum opus the Blueprint 3? Yes, of course it does. Much as the case with similar Holy Grail Hipster haberdashers as Supreme and, now, Comme des Garçons, I cannot hold BBC/Ice Cream completely responsible for being absorbed by such parasitic pop-culture sponges and, as such, I can no longer categorically front on this brand. Now, will Y.O.U. ever see me in BBC/Ice Cream from the rooter to the tooter? No. Nevertheless, as long as the homie Pharrell continues to drop product like this, I'll happily drop some fetti on these exclusive soft serve treats!

Paging my big-brother-from-another-mother Raul Rivera on this 1. See Y.O.U. @ the ice cream parlor boys and girls!


BONUS:

I mean, it's only right that I include the actual song that inspired this collection. Connect the dots and find the corresponding lyrics to each t-shirt ... Y.O.U. might just get a prize! (DISCLAIMER: The opinion expressed with regard to readers receiving a prize are indeed my own, but, do NOT necessarily reflect the views and opinions of this brilliant blog) LOL. This is Livestyle!

No comments: