Thursday, August 28, 2008

WARNING: Lock Your Doors! Fake Nike Air "Yeezy" Sneakers Are On The Loose.


Nike Air "Yeezy"'s.




NOT Nike Air "Yeezy"'s.

It is my duty to regretfully inform my denizens that the highly anticipated Nike Air "Yeezy" has been bootlegged before it has even been officially released. This is what happens when company's drage their feet with a product yo. My brother Niketown made the discovery a few days ago and I now share my investigative findings with you.

I don't even know if this sneaker has an actual, definite release date.

The miracle of technology and high definition pictures however allows thirst-buckets to replicate nearly every last detail of an item without ever even having a real pair in their possession to copy from. These crappy kicks are all over the internet and will undoubtedly touch down in the hood (if they haven't done so already) very soon ... just in time for school ... lol.

Anyway, not only have they faked the original kicks, but they have ALSO thrown in a few wacky colorways for good (READ: bad) measure. This is the height of variant faketitude my friends, so, if you so some hipster strutting down the street in a pair of these right now, you KNOW that homeboy is fake and so are his kicks.  I had better not see any of you rappers in these shits tryin' to stunt.  You already know what it is.

No comments: