Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Shari Headley = Age Appropriate.




On a recent trip to my trusty African bootleger (I call it "Blackbuster Video") on Flatbush & Dekalb Avenues, in my thirst to watch ANYTHING new, I irresponsibly picked up a film called "Belly 2: Millionaire Boy's Club" starring The Game and this woman - Shari Headley.  First and foremost this movie is pure basura and has absolutely nothing to do with the original Hype Williams film Belly (He should really sue these muthafuckers right here for defamation or something). Please learn from my mistakes and stay away from this film ... far away.

Anyway, I was surprised to see how well little miss Lisa McDowell has aged.  She was bad in Coming To America, but she was on the slight side back in the 80's.  Now, after a kid with Play (Yes, I know, that cornball "Play" from Kid N Play ... I was super disappointed in her choice of baby daddy as well), she's filled out perfectly like most skinny girls do.  Them thick girls look great today, but are generally not durable enough for the long haul ... lol.  Shiiiiiiiiiit, she makes 44 years old look extra good!  Do ya thing mama.

1 comment:

Mr. 401K said...

Live..brother...Thats my cousin..Good looks on the post, all of my fam ages well.