Friday, August 22, 2008

Helloooooo Ladies: Chloe Turns A New Fall/Winter Leaf.



As the curator of this blog (NOTE: I intend to start using the word "curator" alot more from now on), I have begun to really flesh out my ideas of what makes for good style and fashion inertia (NOTE: Although I like the phrase "fashion forward" it's become too cliche'. I'm going to start using the word "inertia" and you're going to learn what it means.) on a more regular basis.

Anyway, in preparing this post, I noticed that, at least for now, my taste for what I'd like to see women in has become a study in extremism. It's almost an all or nothing kind of vibe, but not quite.

As mentioned in an earlier post, I've really go this new thing for shorties with short Rihanna/Halle Berry (Before she started dating White guys)/Nia Long type hair.  At the same time though, I still feel like there aint NOTHING like a chick with luscious and long flowing hair.  Opposites DO attract, right?  Likewise, while waiting for the "other shoe to drop", I've also figured out that I only want to see fly women in either super tall knee-high S-E-X boots OR in short brilliant booties like these bad ass Chloe white leaf numbers for the Fall/Winter 2008-2009 season.

I don't know what any of this means ... I guess that I just respect people that know how to make subtle style statements. Don't beg for the world's attention ma, earn it.


Available Online Here: Net-A-Porter.Com

No comments: