Monday, August 18, 2008

"They're Calling Me Fendi Mane Since Gucci Is Taken ..."



I kind of play style hide-and-go-seek with muthafuckas.  Like, when everybody was True Religion and Rock & Republic jeaned out, I got on my Crooks & Castles, The Hundreds and the rest of my streetwear shit early.  Now that the rest of the world has caught up with that and are actively and viciously raping that Supreme/Alife scene, I've been going back to my high end designer ways.  Vintage Versace maybe?  I never gave that up though, I've just been mixing and matching my Levi's with my Vivienne Westwood pieces a little bit more again nowadays.  You know, I bring the streets to the boutique ... lol.  Basically, I'm trying to tell you that I might have to do this Fendi bubble goose (and possibly the kicks) this Winter and there's NOTHING that you can do to stop me!  Oh yeah, I quoted myself in this post's title ... that's 1 of my rhymes.  You're welcome.  

No comments: