Thursday, August 28, 2008

Helloooooo Ladies: Betsey Johnson = Ballin' On A Budget Baby!


In the words of Prince, "Maybe I'm just too demanding" ... lol. I know that I have expensive tastes and that I often suggest some outrageously priced shit for my ladies, but you know how it goes ma, "no pain, no gain". Be that as it may, times is hard and I think that these Betsey Johnson heels are good money for my honies that are responsibly watching their money. You do know that Betsey Johnson styled Carrie (and the rest of the cast for that matter) for "Sex In The City", right? (NOTE: It was actually Patricia Fields) Ohhhhhhh yeah, now you want in, huh? Holla @ ya boy in BK!


Available Online Here: Victoriassecret.Com & Endless.Com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that was Patricia Fields, correct me if I am wrong.

CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER said...

Heyyyyyyyy, you're right! I knew this and slipped up b-a-d. Thank you "Anonymous" fact finder ... lol. 1.