Sunday, August 24, 2008

"I Love Gooooooooold!"



In spite of facing an inspired and rejuvenated Spain team, faggot ass international referees AND failing to successfully convert many of their fast break opportunities, The Redeem Team accomplished their mission early this morning and beat Spain by a score of 118-107 in the Olympic final.

Now, I can't act like Spain didn't play their asses off, but Team USA was really fucking up for a minute. Thank GOD for Kobe and Dwayne Wade ... they were all clutch, all game my nig. It was mostly close throughout, but now, Spain is merely a stain and today the Gold medal is rightfully ours to claim. (NOTE: You like how I say "ours" like I laced up and hit the court, right? Fuck you!) I'd like to add that Pau Gasol looks like an ostrich with a binge drinking problem that needs a shave. LOL. When does the NBA season start again? I am ready!

No comments: