Monday, July 7, 2008

Swizz Beatz - Where The Cash At? + Grow Up: Hublot Watches.

In this post, I get to kill 2 birds with 1 stone.


I've always liked this song. Shout out to the homie Parris on directing this video.

Grow Up: Hublot Watches


On a sidenote, I will take this opportunity to educate you on Hublot watches. Swizz Beats mentioned them in this song and I know that alot of times rappers (myself included) purposely reference not-so-common things in our songs as a way to really seperate the men from the mice. I don't want my readers/my peoples to get caught out there, ya heard?

Now, Hublot is not your typical high end watch brand because it is a relatively new company. In 1980 Italian watchmaker Carlo Crocco introduced the solid gold Hublot watch and popularized the rubber wristband strap for watches ... premium watches just aint do that back then. So, they've been doing their thing over there for a little while, but they really popped off around 2004 with the introduction of their "Big Bang" and "Bigger Bang" series of watches. When you can find them, a good Hublot can easily go for $20,000 USD and that's without diamonds. The diamond "Big Bang" above will run you around 1 million homie. Now you know. Let's see who raps about this next.

No comments: