Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Helloooooo Ladies: Bottega Veneta Noce Ostrich Handbag.

In an effort to gradually introduce all of my readers to my own ethos and clothes-mindedness, I would be doing an extreme injustice to my vision if I didn't include my ladies and what they might like AND what I might like to see them in.  There aint nothing like a well put together woman - if she's got an hourglass figure, but can kick it like a nigga ... I suggest that you go get her.  LOL.  Yes, women (and men alike) should be smart and practical, but I can't lie like consumerism doesn't move me.  So, fuck it!  Here's to conspicuous consumption and being fly.  Slowly put down the Baby Phat and Ecko Red shit and follow me; I wouldn't steer you wrong ma.   

Now, let's get to the good stuff!  

Tacky trends come and go, but classic exotic skins never fall out of favor.  PETA will be sick though.  Anyway, the 1 lesson that I would like to impart to Y.O.U. @ this juncture is the importance of not O.D.ing on a good thing.  Subtlety is paramount. Tryin' to mega-match and rock all of that gator shit head-to-toe will make you look like a super gay Crocodille Dundee. Mega-matching is wack. Be easy.  

Now, what might not "be easy" is the expensive ass price of this featured bag ($5700 @ Bottega Veneta boutiques).  Yes, I know that almost NOBODY ever raps OR sings about Bottega Veneta, but this esteemed brand has been around since the 1960's and, following their fall off period and their popular resurgence around 2000 or so, they've comeback with a vengence yo.  BV don't do logos.  Be different.  Call the flagship store located on 5th Avenue in Manhattan for more details: 1(800) 605-8353.  Even if this bag is currently out of your price range ... get familiar. 


Photo & Information Courtesy Of:
Bagsnob.Com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is more of my speed. I'm not into blasting the fact that I have a Gucci bag or a Louis with logos everywhere. This one is a sexy but classy bag. Niiice...