Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Company Flow - Corners '94


I must admit that I have this terribly "snobbish" way with music, clothes, kicks, restaurants and vacation locales (Fuck it, everything!) that prevents me from truly enjoying certain things as I once did as soon as hipsters and "Art Fags" (thank you for coining that phrase Mr. Ojae FYC) sink their parasitic teeth into them!  I'm always thinking ahead of the curve and trying to discover my OWN cool.  Anyway, this is the case with a group like Company Flow.  By looking @ me and listening to my music, you might not think that I was a Co-Flow fan, and I'm not really, but I know great music when I hear it and THIS gem from 1994 still gives me chills yo.  Yeah, this was an 89 Tek 9 Stretch Armstrong & Bobbito Show excluuuuuuuuuuuusive!  Suck 'em!

No comments: