Sunday, July 6, 2008

Drop Squad Target: Dave Chapelle!



First and foremost, I hope and pray that each of you had a happy and stomach filling 4th of July ... Viva La Barbecue!

Now, I know that I am not alone in wondering exactly what happened to Dave Chappelle @ the peak of his career. I have been a fan of his waaaaaaaaaaaay before he ever graced basic cable with his eponymous show. I still remember his early HBO stand up specials that, in my estimation, may even be BETTER than much of his later work. Anyway, back to the point of this post - what the fuck happened to your man Dave? Was cocaine a hell of a drug for him personally? Was it just old fashioned stress? I mean, pressure does bust pipes homie. I can't call it, but the link below has a conspiracy theory for that ass! I'm talking about Bill Cosby and Farrakhan(along with a few other Black entertaiment and political power players) working together to insure the end of Dave Chappelle's hit Comedy Central show and, in effect, his career as we know it! This conspiracy theory does border on Alex Jones-esque paranoia though. This shit is a little bit over the top for me, but I guess that anything is possible yo. What's next? World domination? Are these "Dark Crusaders" (Seriously, I couldn't make that name up) the Legion Of Black Doom? LOL. I'll let you tell it.



The Black Illuminati VS. Dave Chapelle!

No comments: