Monday, July 21, 2008

Rick "I Need To Make 10 Million A Year Just To Feel Comfortable, And I Dont Make 10 Million From Rap So You Do The Math" Ross = Donny Brasco?



The sad part about this is that Rick Ross's insistance on denying his past is the only thing that continues to even make this a credible story. Yeah, I bet that Rick Ross DOES know a gang of niggas doing "20-to-life" ... he had the jails "locked down" literally ... lol. I mean, did anybody really believe that he knew Noriega OR that he was "rich off cocaine" before rap? Who cares if Rick Ross was a C.O.? Apparently, Rick Ross cares.

Son can definitely rap and he makes good music, but, when your entire career is based on being a drug dealer, you can't be surprised when people call you out for being the exact opposite of a drug dealer. I'll never understand why he and other rappers like him think (particularly in this technologial 24-7 news cycle media age) that they can outrun the truth. There's no future in frontin'. My advice to William Roberts is to let this situation go, stop claiming that the pictures have been photoshopped and get back to making that dope boy music my nig! Please exit The Wonderful World of Make Believe stage left.

UPDATE: ALLEGED COPY OF RICK ROSS'S CORRECTION'S OFFICER PAY STUB!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHEN THEY SNATCHED BLACK...I CRIED FOR A HUNNED NIGHTS.....GOT HIM A HUNNED WINGS...AND A CUP OF RICE!!!!