Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Apple iPod x The Simpsons = D'oh!



Yes, The Simpsons is 1 of my all time favorite shows!  I don't even own an iPod, but this cross-marketing arrangment might be enough to finally get me to the Apple store.  Ehhhhhhhh, on 2nd thought, maybe not ... lol.  I put the "No" in "technology".  I know, I know, I've gotta step my tech gadget game up ... gimme a minute though, I still play cassettes. Anyway, you can cop these limited edition iPods NOW @ Thesimpsonsshop.Com


On A Sidenote:

During the Summers of 1990 and 1991, you either owned this t-shirt, a t-shirt very similar to it OR you were a lameo ... it's that simple. Upon scouring the internet to bring Y.O.U. pictures for this particular post I found this dandy and, while there were MUCH better versions of this shirt (with Bart Simpson actually looking like Bart Simpson ... lol) this image was still an 8 or so on the dope potency scale. Who cares if these $5 t-shirts were only good for 1 wash? I was forced to pop tags ... lol.  

Today, if I saw a ridiculously retroed out hipster wearing a shirt like this rather than the obvious and overdone "80's Baby" bullshit uniform that they ALL wear, I might actually give him a pass and postpone his much deserved smackdown until further notice. Yeah, it's like that homie.

No comments: