Monday, October 17, 2011

Red Cafe Ft. Rick Ross x Ryan Leslie - Fly Together (Official Music Video)


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: So, yeah, yeah, yeah, everybody's favorite tax write off, Red Cafe, has a new video sporting an impressive budget for his single "Fly Together" (NOTE: Which I do fux with.) featuring Rick Ross and Ryan Leslie, and that's all well and good. But, what my thing is ... what immediately became of major importance to me approximately 33 seconds into this video was exactly who the fidduck shorty is starring in this shit! All praises due to Google for helping a nigga quickly solve this little mystery and giving me a place to focus all of my spare #LUST ... lol. This cold itchbay didn't remain a cold case for too long ... say, "hello" to Jennifer Andrade my friends. Dog, shit goes from real to 100% crucial when she struts her stuff @ the end of this clip my nigga. Ay-Yi-Yi! You're welcome. You're ALL welcome!

No comments: