Friday, October 21, 2011

#OccupyMsWallStreet !


Uno.



Dos.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: First and foremost, let me make myself very clear. As a general rule, these voyeur type videos are NOT my twist. The idea of some 1-slippery-step-from-being-a-full-time-tree-jumping-rapist pervert in training calculating a sexually deviant plot to stalk (NOTE: Yes, STALK!) and film some unsuspecting female walking the streets is ordinarily not an act that I condone nor is it an experience that I care to share via sneaky cameraphone video; the operative word being ordinarily ... lol.

Yes, whilst legions of filthy hippies #OccupyWallStreet and swarm upon Zuccotti Park to protest corporate greed and, apparently, showers as well, THIS nigga has been in basically the same neighborhood filming this faceless and nameless thick thighed 9-to-5 vision of #LUST for weeks with no end in sight. I swear the dude taping shorty - dubbed "Ms. Wall Street" for the area in which she works - has uploaded a new video of this sturdy itchbay like every 2 days for 3 weeks str8 my nigga! And she isn't the only victim. Nope, this creep-about-town is committed to his grind, burning up his unlimited MetroCard℠ and capturing footage of all kinds of random backshots in motion from across the 5 boroughs.

With the hours this man keeps, I knoooooooooow that homeboy is habitually unemployed and probably has some kind of sex offender status red flag attached to his name. But, these videos my nigga! These videos make me want to #Occupy a whoooooooooooole lot more than Wall Street ... lol. SMH. Like, I really want to tell this nigga how much he needs to chill - synchronizing your watch to know exactly when a person gets off the train everyday is official uncut weirdo shit - but, I just can't bring myself to do it ... lol. Stop playing.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: