Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Best Of The 2011 Hip Hop Awards "Cyphers" Starring: Eminem x Shady Records, Rick Ross x M.M.G., Ludacris x More!








Uno. (Shady Records 2.0 Cypher Ft. Eminem, Slaughterhouse x Yelawolf).








Dos. (Maybach Music Group Cypher Ft. Rick Ross, Wale, Stalley, Pill x Meek Mill).








Tres. (Busta Rhymes, Reek Da Villain, 2 Chainz x Ludacris).








Quatro. (Big K.R.I.T., Tech N9ne, Machine Gun Kelly, Kendrick Lamar x B.O.B.).


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Longtime readers of Livestyle are no doubt quite familiar with my aversion to award shows. I just flat out don't like them and derive 0 joy from watching such vainglorious celebrity circle jerks. My revulsion only becomes more pronounced when it comes to BET. Yup, piss poor production budgets and classless-yet-inexplicably-arrogant artists really grind my gears ... lol. "Niggafest" is NOT the wave my friend. I've said all this to say, don't expect ANY type of extensive coverage of the 2011 BET Hip Hop Awards on this side. Yall niggas are just gonna get the cyphers ... and only the handful that I like! LOL. Bully pulpit style my nigga! This is Livestyle.

No comments: