Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply Classic Chambray Workshirt = G-ssential.


Available Online Here: Ralphlauren.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: According to the official company press release, Ralph Lauren's newest line, Denim & Supply (NOTE: Launched 8/11/11), is inspired by "vintage" and "heritage" sensibilities. I dunno, to me this premier collection just looks like some real extra #OccupyWallStreet-during-the-week-and-#OccupySomeNondescriptHipsterDiveBarInWilliamsburgBrooklyn-on-the-weekend type shit ... lol. Whatever.

Over the years, I have made absolutely no attempt to ever disguise my partiality towards Ralph Lauren Polo and the brand as it has evolved from it's humble signature blue label "horsey" beginnings and, in fact, have gone out of my way to trumpet my pricey prejudice publicly on many occasions; this post shall be no different.

So, yeah, overall this line screams "pseudo-hippie", however, every dark cloud DOES have a silver lining ... or in this case a lining of the finest chambray. Yup, the Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply Classic Chambray Workshirt is str8 up good bread and is right on time for Fall. Y.O.U. simply cannot lose with an essential piece like this in your casual constant go-to rotation my G. Ralph Lo and classic Americana for the win! K.eep I.t S.imple S.tupid.

No comments: