Monday, August 10, 2009

Raekwon Reminds Joe Budden That "Wu-Tang Clan Aint Nuthin' To Fuck With!"







Uno.



Dos. (NOTE: Listen to this clid-di-di-down rationalize his herbage. Hit in the "shoulder"? What is this guy talking about?)



Tres.



Quatro.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: While I fully realize that 24/7 updates are the name of the game in the high flying world of blog publishing, in the interest of quality, I hold Livestyle to a higher standard and will not rush a story simply to satisfy the hunger pangs of this infinite media market ... plus, I have a life ... lol.

Anyway, as I aspire to provide the most complete information concerning any topic that I address possible, it is now time that I weigh in on this Raekwon Vs. Joe Budden's face fiasco that unfolded over the past weekend. Sooooooooooo, basically, the verdict is in and, being a Triple O.G. himself, Raekwon has validated my opinion of Joe Budden by violating him in the middle of 1 of his internet nerd popular BlogTV web chats.

I guess that A) Joe Budden could not keep from yip yappin' all over the internet (NOTE: A disease that afflicts many people whom do not operate as freely in the real world yet allow the relative anonymity that message boards and the like afford them to fuel their laughable "delusions of gangster") and B) he wanted a matching black eye just like his baby Tahiry - either way, Raekwon and his Ice Water goon squad put the beats on the "Blog King" while Mickey "Should I Run/You Wouldn't Hit An Innocent Man With Glasses On, Would You?" Factz looked on. Oh yeah, for the record, it's a good thing that Mickey Factz aint jump into the middle of this good ole Wu-Tang sponsored "ruckus" bringing - Joe Budden has been begging for this shit for a minute my nig.

Hey, what's the 1st thing that lames do when they get toyed with in front of the whole entire world and forced to end their web broadcast due to an attack of acute herbism? Naturally, they do what they do best and go right back to poppin' shit online again. Look, I have said it before and I will say it again and again: Joe Budden is a great lyricist, but, he is a world class SUCKER! Message To Joe Budden: Stop letting your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash. Y.O.U. aint nowhere near tough homie ... Y.O.U. are a punching bag. Slaughterhouse aint gonna do A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G.! Message To Chef Raekwon: Good shit!



BONUS:

Of course. It's only right.

No comments: