Thursday, August 6, 2009

Angry Hero Launch!



Listen, I know Y.O.U. Brooklyn boys might not understand, but all I ask of Y.O.U. is that Y.O.U. listen. Being from Chicago, I have vowed to support any and everything I feel is worthy of LiveStyle coverage. A dear friend of mine has been working with his blood sweat and tears to bring Y.O.U. Angry Hero Clothing and I am only too proud to give him some much deserved shine!
Now a lot of people have been asking what exactly is an ANGRY HERO... well the best way to answer that question is to start with the logo. Our logo is a cartoon hand holding up the peace sign with stitches in the index finger. The peace sign is representation of what everyone's idea of peace is. Most people are at peace when they are pursuing their passion and doing whatever it is that makes them truly happy. The stitches in the finger represent the point where something comes along and cuts off or discourages you from pursuing your dreams. This setback can stem from insecurity, an ill relationship, depression, lack of responsibility, or an uncontrollable situation. Instead of becoming angry and complaining, become angry and save what’s left of any opportunity to stitch together YOUR PEACE... Become an ANGRY HERO! 

While this may look like just another hipster-teeny-bopper-hop-on-the-band-wagon brand, I can assure Y.O.U. that is exactly what it is not. In order to get your hands on one of these super cool limited edition Angry Hero Clothing inaugural t-shirts, Y.O.U. either have to go through me, or simply know somebody within the company because this batch hasn't even hit the shelves yet. And once they do, they probably won't be there long. I'm feeling nice today so I'll help Y.O.U. out. Call (918)818-9696 for phone orders and all inquiries OR check them out here @ Angry Hero Clothing. Do what Y.O.U. can, while Y.O.U. can and make your next move your best move. Hey, don't be angry @ me if Y.O.U. miss out.

Signing Off...
Aisha

1 comment: