Wednesday, August 26, 2009

NEW MUSIC: Jay-Z - Venus Vs. Mars (Produced By Timbaland) x Hitting Newsstands Nextweek: Jay-Z Covers The October 2009 Issue Of XXL Magazine.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Seriously? Like, really? I just received a notice that the song that was originally included in this post violated some bitch ass Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and "infringes" on the holding rights of others ... so, yeah, I had to remove a record that EVERYBODY has heard by now! LOL! Whatever nigga. They can't stop this! The remainder of this post (especially the XXL Magazine and The Source Magazine O.G. cover comparison) is uncut dope. What did Y.O.U. expect? This is Livestyle!




CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: No, Jay-Z has NOT made a complete liar out of me ... @ least not yet. Yes, it is true that only yesterday I declared that there be a moratorium senture placed on all Blueprint 3 songs because the toxic leaks that I have heard thus far have been nothing short of crap! That was until this morning. Although @candiedjamz and I BOTH agree that to lead with this story is too easy and, indeed tantamount to blog cheating fuckery, I can't help but post the 1st BP3 leakage that I actually like! In light of this pleasantly unexpected development I will temporarily lift the ban on all BP3 imports. Full suspension of this Livestyle embargo is pending and contingent upon the release of more good songs.

Thankfully, the Timbaland produced (AGAIN!?) "Venus Vs. Mars" gives true music connoisseurs such as myself a glimmer of hope that this will be a good album and that, more importantly, when not too busy name dropping Gwenyth Paltrow and Chris Martin OR secretly taking over the world with Steve Stoute, that Jay-Z still towers heads-and-shoulders above the rap game. Listen to the lyrics on this record and stare @ the October 2009 cover of XXL Magazine while Y.O.U. do so. Holla @ ya boy in BK!



BONUS:

By very virtue of the Livestyle doctrine of greater refinement, it is my sworn duty to point out corrolative connections and, in this case, "The Source" of a particular inspiration. Y.O.U. see it. Biggie still got this! Brooklyn we go hard!

No comments: