Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Nike Air Jordan AJ XI Retro "Space Jam" Limited Quickstrike Release = Once Again, It's On!


"One of the most iconic sneakers, in one of the most iconic colorways, is set to release on Black Friday, 2009. We’ve showed you these before, but now they are available for the copping at a reduced price point. To the chagrin of many, these patent leather beauties will be a limited Quickstrike release. At a list price of $175 spankys, a mark-up of 75 Washingtons could be worth-while when Thanksgiving dinner is considered. The shoe makes it for most, but if not, peep the recently released packaging detail. $250"

Information Courtesy Of: Dailydrop.Com


Available Online Here: Marqueesole.Com ($319.00 USD + Shipping) x For Pre-Order Here: VMVinc.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: I L.O.V.E. yall, but, sometimes family can really suck. I once had a near deadstock condition year 2000 retro pair of these iconic Nike Air Jordan "Space Jam" kicks until they were sneakily swiped right from under my nose by a close family friend - he was young and I, in my wish to not be arrested for child abuse, permitted him to slip through the cracks of Livestyle admonition without so much as a cold stare. His crime was certainly worthy of a roundhouse kick to the grill OR, @ the very least, an old school eye jammy or a speed knot, however, I've got much bigger fish to fry.

Fast forward, and, thankfully, the Air Jordan XISpace Jam” sneaker retros are set for an uber limited Quickstrike release just in time for the holiday season on "Black Friday", November 27, 2009. If you're like me though and Y.O.U. can't wait for the Fall, Y.O.U. can drop a few extra dollars and cop these bad boys a few months early. Is it worth it? I damn sure think so. Yes, it's almost time to take it back to school and it is officially time to stunt. Suck my kicks!



BONUS:

Although the phrase, "once again, it's on" obviously cannot be singularly attributed to the above record, I truly feel like this criminally neglected Beanie Sigel and Jay-Z song is a gem that I simply must appraise for Livestyle loyalists. Press play and groove out homie ... "I'm the shit, I'm a sewer nigga". Talk to me. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: