Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rick Ross - High Definition (Official Music Video)


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Excuse me, but is that Keyshia Dior, Claudia "Yes, I Am Reggie Bush's Kim Kardashian Replacement Killer" Sampedro AND Tammy "The Bain Of Lil Wayne's Existence" Torres that I spy co-starring in this video all scantily clad and ready to shag!? IT IS? Welp, sign me and my inappropriate thoughts right on up! I mean, really ... just sit back and absorb the full artistic value of Señor Rozay's latest dope boy decadent visual. Press play and prepare to witness a trio of video vixens in striking possession of both beauty AND brains. Where your average work-a-day electrician sees nothing more than a handy all-weather roll of black adhesive tape, these brilliant bitches see an outfit! Genius! It's gonna be a long night ... lol. HAPPY FAT TUESDAY! "BAAAAAAAAAAAAWSE!"


(LtoR: Tammy Torres and Claudia Sampedro behind the scenes on the set of Rick Ross's "High Definition".)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: