Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Champs Are Here (AGAIN)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: I had almost every intention of joining the hundreds of thousands and dare I say MILLIONS of New York Giants fans along the sacred concrete path that winds through the stretch of this beloved metropolis christened the "Canyon Of Heroes" to greet our returning champs, but, alas, the comfort of my own bed won out against the prospect of jumping on the iron horse @ 9AM and fighting for a suitable spot along the victory parade route. Hey, don't judge me. I might not have braved the blue and red ticker tape blizzard of streamers and way-too-drunk-way-too-early dreamers this morning, but niggas already know that it's "Big Blue" all day, everyday on this side homie! I tip my Mitchell & Ness vintage N.Y. Giants skully to Eli "Elite" Manning, the "Man With The Hands", Mario Manningham, Jean Pierre-Paul (NOTE: Y.O.U. down with J.P.P.?), Ahmad Bradshaw and the whole entire team! Oh yeah, *Cue Tupac "Hit 'Em Up" Voice* Fuck New England as a staff, record label and as a muthafuckin' crew! LOL. "CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!"

No comments: