Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Get Up! Get Up! Get Up! Cash Your Checks And Come On!"


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Strictly as a matter of self-governance, and only in accordance with my own strongly held values and beliefs, I have always made it a point when publishing entries to this esteemed blog to not take the easy way out; to consistently scuttle the obvious in favor of something more inventive. To that end, although I have been gettin' my blog on for years, I have never posted this Bone Thugs-N-Harmony classic "1st Of Tha Month" on an actual 1st of the month ... Lol. Today that's all about to change. Fuck failed GOP candidate Hermain Cain and his "flat tax" plan, these Cleveland boys been living that "East 19-9-9-9-9" life! Happy Black History Month! "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

No comments: