Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2012 AKA The "Play Smarter" Gospel According To Chris Live.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(NOTE: Yup, my nigga Ralph Wiggum definitely knows what time it is!)


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: My ill feelings towards the ruthless corporatization that has fiendishly transmuted the once holy St. Valentine's Day into simply yet another hallmark of Hallmark® greeting card avirice aside, I still got maaaaaaaaad L.O.V.E. for this holiday! Allow me to break it down homie.

See, where most men render a sad Pavlovian-like "heart-shaped box of chocolate accompanied by a requisite bouquet of flowers" response to this intimacy-by-proof-of-purchase (NOTE: NOT to be confused with ye "oldest profession in the world" ... @ least ideally ... lol) impetus, I, on the other hand, enjoy taking this opportunity to let the woman in my life know just how special to me she is and doing so in a special way. And, please be clear, this is most certainly NOT about going on a spending spree. In fact, on the real, I might fuck around and spend even less than usual today.

Why? Because, my idea of romance is a brilliant mixture of thoughtfulness and timing. I'm not out here trying to just carelessly hurl my trusty Louis Vuitton Damier print wallet into the price gouger's pit and overpay for some random ass generic gift! Nahh shorty, I'm trying to show Y.O.U. that I pay attention ... and that's what's truly priceless.  L.O.V.E. should be a 24/7, 365 thing ... Valentine's Day is just the All-Star Game baby ... lol.  Can Y.O.U. dig it?  Y.O.U. can?  Good,  I knew that Y.O.U. could AND that Y.O.U. would.  Now, make daddy proud.  This is Livestyle!

No comments: