Monday, September 27, 2010

"I'm Your Hero, Not No Zero ... Just Call Me 'Stezo The Fly Negro'"


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: I am willing to go out on a limb on this one and assume that Y.O.U. know absolutely NOTHING of EPMD's former dancer turned rapper Steve "Stezo" Williams and his limited body of Hip Hop musical work ... lol. If, however, I am wrong and a handful of Y.O.U. actually do remember this semi-obscure Jeep® Wrangler certified knocker circa 1989, I stand corrected and indeed owe Y.O.U. your very own "Grape Job!" scratch-n-sniff stickers! LOL. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I couldn't find this song on iTunes (why am I not surprised) but a search of the lyrics brought me here.

So this white boy wants his Grape Job scratch N Sniffs.

Wor Whosane said...

Son-doolah! That was my shit!!!! Steezo can out the EPMD camp...WOW!!!! Video Music Box Flashbacks!!!!!