Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Drop B.O.M.B.S. = Yes, I Am B.ack O.n M.y B.log S.hit!


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: To label the recent activity @ Livestyle as "atrocious" would imply that, while clearly sub-standard, there have, in fact, been some postings as of late. Unfortunately, that is NOT the case. Aside from this Sunday's latest ASStacular edition of the award-winning "Brunch Bunch" series, I have failed to publish any entries in over a week. I am not proud of this. I am sorry.

Having just fearlessly flung myself and my trusty keyboard on the mercy of the court, I would now like to immediately take this opportunity to throw both my laptop and my desktop computer underneath the very next New York City M.ass T.ransit A.uthority bus that I see! Yes, these evil machines are truly to blame for the lack of postings around here. Each of my computers have terribly weakened Microsoft Windows® immune systems because they are download crazy whores that can't block a virus to save their shitty wire entangled lives ... lol. My Acer® is an asshole and my Dell™ can go straight to H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks in a hand basket! I am currently on the market looking for some brand new computer L.O.V.E.

In today's hyper-accelerated media age where nearly all of us are hooked up to Matrix approved 24/7 news feeds, even a week's absence from blogging can feel like a lifetime. I know that Y.O.U. have been deprived of the majesty that is Livestyle for much longer than any of us ever intended. Trust me, I feel your pain. I mean, I've been forced to keep all of my opinions and cool ass findings to myself! (NOTE: Not really, but work with me people ... lol)

In the meantime, while I vigorously backup and then delete gigabyte upon gigabyte of information from this computer in an attempt to salvage my most valuable files, as precious hard drive space is cleared and scrubbed clean, I will additionally make every effort to get my post game back up to par. Don't even trip my G, once that new computer comes out the box I'ma be on it like a hornet! Y.O.U. already know. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: