Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Helloooooo Ladies: Feast Your Eyes On The Limited Edition Va$htie Kola x Jordan Brand "Violette" Retro II's.




The First Lady of LiveStyle Says: I hate to say it but I am a bit jealous. I mean, who wouldn't be? The undisputed queen of the global "Downtown" scene, Va$htie Kola, just knocked out a major collab with Nike's Jordan Brand! That shoulda been me! lol. In due time though. Freind and fellow Livestyle family member, Rob Young (NOTE: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! He's Chris's cousin AND Va$htie's manager), said he would never deny me of anything I ever wanted in life and I'm gonna hold him to that. LOL! K. Enough with the insiders. Back to the matter at foot ... lol.

Thankfully, Va$htie handled this one in a million gift from sneaker heaven with a connoisseur's appreciation for the classics and a tasteful eye for detail resisting any Hipsterific urge to go all paintball-game-meets-fashion color collage crazy on us! LOL. No, instead, the talented Ms. Kola opted to soften up this timeless silhouette with a very feminine (NOTE: But NOT in a faggy way ... lol) simple lavender accented by deep-purple colorway. These obviously über limited edition Violette themed Retro Jordan II's are scheduled to hit select Tier-0 account retail locations October 2nd.

Ok everybody, gather 'round, it's confession time. I, Aisha Ali, have never really been a fan of the II's. Wait! Hear me out. I always thought that they made my feet (NOTE: Which ARE small, thank Y.O.U. very much ... lol) look waaaaaaaaay too chunky; but that's just me. I know I'm not the only one tired of wearing my 4 inch stilettos. I'm sure some of Y.O.U. LiveStyle Ladies can pull them off!

Good luck getting your hands on these bad boys though, cuz I know hundreds of Va$htie's "downtown sweethearts"/cult followers will be waiting in line bright and early, from sea-to-shining-sea, like savages the morning that this dope girl fresh delivery drops! You've been warned.

Signing Off...

No comments: