Sunday, January 24, 2010

Justin Combs Celebrates His "Super Sweet 16" Birthday With Nicki Minaj x A Maybach @ M2 In NYC 01/23/10.







(NOTE: Ummmmmmmmmmm, is it just me or, in these pictures from his "My Super Sweet 16" bash, does Justin "I Am Prince" Combs exhibit Drake-like facial features? #imjustsaying)


Information Courtesy Of: RealtalkNY.Net x CaviNYC.Com


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Soooooooooooo, am I to assume that along with receiving a beautiful Maybach for his 16th Birthday that Diddy also gave his son Justin his very 1st STD courtesy of Nicki Minaj as well? Maybe she gave him "asbestos"? LOL. I keed. I keed. I got L.O.V.E. for "Cookie".

Don't mind me yall, I'm probably just spilling a dash of sour grapes because my 16th Birthday consisted of a Carvel® ice cream cake (Delicious!), birthday cards from my family (Righteous!), some generous toppage from my then girlfriend (*Cue Dick Vitale Voice* "Awesome with a capital 'A' baby!") and a call from my P.O. ... or something like that ... lol. No cars for me though. Hey, come to think of it, I've done pretty darn well! My Dad aint Diddy, but he cooks a mean and vicious Shrimp Scampi. He's the man! No complaints here my friends. Do your thing young Justin. Cheers!

No comments: