Thursday, January 7, 2010

Helloooooo Ladies: Did Y.O.U. Catch Beyonce Fever?


The First Lady Of LiveStyle Says: Sexy yet elegant, beautiful and business minded, Beyonce is the true definition of a LiveStyle Lady! With the release of her fragrance, Heat, B has stepped into another realm of the consumer world pushing herself from diva, to mogul status. In an interview with People Magazine she says “Everything, from the bottle design to the name and the ideas for the commercials–that’s me. When I commit to something, I do it 100 percent.” And as we all know, that is a characteristic Y.O.U. can easily recognize her for. After testing the scent while she was on tour, the end result was a mixture of red vanilla orchid, magnolia, neroli and blush peach. Heat is scheduled to release in February. It's Beyonce's first fragrance, and I'm sure it wont be her last. I'll be at Macy's once it drops, will Y.O.U?

Signing Off...

No comments: