Thursday, June 4, 2009

UPDATE: In A Ralph Lauren 1989 "Cookie" Long Bill Cap Bidding War There Can Be No True Winners.


If Y.O.U. Must See The Carnage: Vintage Ralph Lauren Polo Cookie Patch Cap Yellow (R.I.P.)


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: The eBay auction has ended for the Ralph Lauren 1989 "Cookie" Long Bill Cap without so much as a parrying bid placed by yours truly. Why? How could I allow such an iconic piece of Ralph Lauren history to fall into the hands of some undeserving "Johnny Come Lately" Polo convert? The closing price was $395 ... did my wallet whimper? Bite your tongue.

No, rather than spiral into an extended hyperbolic fit trumpeting my integrity and how paying outlandish prices for items that I and/or my family once owned goes against the very fiber of my O.G. principles, I believe that my feelings would best be expressed by this 1992 classic Hip Hop song by the Double XX Posse included in the "BONUS" section below. Enjoy.


BONUS:

No comments: