Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random Acts Of Flyness.


(DISCLAIMER: The limits of consumer technology would not allow us to fully convey the sheer awesomeness of my extensive vintage clothing collection in just 1 session - what Y.O.U. feast your eyes upon here is merely a sample. Let's not even discuss my non-vintage selection of high end garments. I do it all! *Cue Jay-Z Voice* "True story, my closet is 2 stories".)


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Over the weekend a dream was realized. In an effort to better chronicle my life and my art, I have long desired to produce a photoshoot that would capture me and my vintage collection of Ralph Lauren Polo, Coca Cola, Benetton and Iceberg (NOTE: Before they went pop) in all of our eat-your-grubby-little-80's-rabies-babies-trendoid-hearts-out Brooklyn O.G. splendor.

Well, thanks to the homie Curt@!ns and his interest in profiling my sentimental fashion sensibility and the classic threads that I L.O.V.E. for his brilliant blog, I now have some pictures of my very own that I can do whatever the fuck I want with! LOL. Aint life grand? Shout out to the homie Torch HSL on the photography side and shout to my-brother-from-another-mother Mr. 401 K for holding me down. Don't let the retrosexuals with the blonde streaks and the yeast infection inducing/sperm count reducing skin tight jeans fool ya. When it comes to this fly shit: Accept. No. Substitutes. This is Livestyle.

No comments: