Thursday, June 18, 2009

Helloooooo Ladies: The Chopard Cascade Perfume = The Scent Of A Rich Woman.


Information Courtesy Of: Sybarites.Org


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: When approaching a woman, her looks may indeed be the initial hook, however, few things are as instantly captivating and memorable as her scent.

As a child, I scoured my father's closet and O.D.'ed on all kinds of musk colognes giving me what, in retrospect, I would imagine to be the scent of a man who was in an all out brawl on the 1st floor of Macy's Herald Square and had been suplexed straight through a fragrance counter! LOL. In my teens, the fellas sported either Fahrenheit, Cool Water or the grand champion of Brooklyn's Fulton Street copped-it-for-the-low-low-from-some-Indian-guy fragrances Versace Blue Jeans. Oh yeah, the fly shorties spritzed on the good Versace Pink Jeans for women and we all mingled in our own little "Versace Heaven". Word to B.I.G.!

Anyway, that spectacular nostalgic lead in was only meant to highlight my original point: The importance of palatable scents andd the enchanting role that they play in the attraction game. That having been said, Livestyle Ladies please allow me to play online matchmaker and introduce Y.O.U. to Chopard Cascade Perfume. Chopard Cascade Perfume please meet my ladies.

Everybody knows how I feel about luxury labels that, inexplicably, wander outside of their dedicated design lanes to experiment with the manufacture of products that they heretofore have not been associated with - I don't like it. However, if anybody can achieve success in a non-traditional market, it would be Chopard. This brilliant brand has dominated the watch, jewelry and accessories market for well over 100 years, so, the addition of a decadent perfume that deifies the dashing damsel that is the quintessential Chopard customer makes perfect sense.

Infused with a primary note of the pantropical white blossom nocturnal Belle de Nuit flower and accompanied by a medley of equally delightful secondary extracts, the Chopard Cascade Perfume should not disappoint. I mean, with all of this damn rain, @ least Y.O.U. can smell like a "Mid-Summer Night's Dream" even if this weather aint really up to par ... lol. Smell ya later!


BONUS:

Ahhhhhhhhh, this is a rare treat! Though not my intention @ the outset, as I typed away, this entry began to flourish into a true rhetorical reference Tour de Force. I could go with my allusion to William Shakespeare's romantic comedy masterpiece "A Mid-Summer Night's Dream", but, if Y.O.U. don't know about that man's work by now, this is neither the time nor the place for me to play college professor ... lol.

No, my Brooklyn bias convinces me that, in the interest of continuing your better refinement, I must recognize the "Versace Heaven" line which I lifted Jay-Z style (I keed. I keed.) directly from the Notorious B.I.G. classic tale of torrid late night creeping "A Story To Tell". How lucky are Y.O.U. to receive an education that encompasses everything worth knowing from La Dolce Vita to Biggie Smalls? Very lucky. You're welcome. You're ALL welcome!

No comments: