Friday, April 24, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Drake Has Just Been Accepted Into The Official LiveStyle Circle Of Trust.


Uno. (Drake - Live Performance @ SUNY Purchase College 04/17/09)


Dos. (Drake Ft. Lil Wayne & Trey Songz - Successful)


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: In rare instances, my famously staunch anti-trendoid stance inhibits me from appreciating some overhyped shit that is, in spite of the ridiculous amount of hoopla, actually good. this is 1 such occasion.

Believe it or not, my delayed reaction to the current internet "flavor of the month", Drake, has absolutely nothing to do with his starring role on the ultra-corny, yet, ultra-popular Canadian teen-drama (NOTE: The term "teen-drama" alone is enough to make me spit up Wild Cherry Pepsi® in a fit of laughter). No, I couldn't fuck with Drake because A) From the little that I had heard from him he sounded like Lil Wayne 2.0 and B) every retrosexual and I-compensate-for-my-social-awkwardness-and-the-lack-of-respect-that-I-receive-from-the-streets blogger was quenching their nerd thirst with the sweat from this nigga's balls ... lol.

How could I support that? The answer is that I couldn't; that is until yesterday afternoon when my brother PUSH! Montana co-signed Drake and played me choice cuts from his over-a-million-served super downloaded mixtape/album "So Far Gone". Sorry Aisha, it took a fellow MC and a Brooklyn "G" to really make me pay this kid attention ... lol.

Send me to the Principal's Office to retrieve my late pass if Y.O.U. must, but, Drake has just earned an official Livestyle Seal of Approval. Point, blank, period: Drake gets busy! Somebody Twitter that nigga and tell him that he is now "good in the hood" ... lol.

No comments: