Friday, April 17, 2009

Get Ya Mind Right: Just Like Livestyle, This Particular Picture Be A 1-Of-1. (NOTE: This Is Just The Tip Of The Iceberg Homie).


L To R: Jacob York, Foxy Brown, Lil Kim And Don Pooh In D&D Studios Circa 1995.


CHRIS LIVE AKA SHAKER SAYS: Along with being the chief curator of all things relevant and reputable with respect to good hood taste and etiquette according to the waning yet still applicable "code of the streets", I am also the man who put the "O.G." in blog and continues to do so every trip.

While some of my non-competitors (NOTE: Competition is none) might digitally dumpster dive and Google image search relentlessly for historic pictures to support their entries, I often need not look any further than my own archival scrapbooks or through those of my friends and family for images that truly capture and distill the quintessence of Old New York and Brooklyn in particular. Lest Y.O.U. forget, therein lies the difference between Livestyle and them ... whoever they are ... lol.  I don't hide behind this blog, I use it as a platform  to bridge the gap between the internet and the block.  Niggas can't fuck with me. Accept no substitutes. Holla @ ya boy in BK!

No comments: